A Few Items Uploaded

A few items where uploaded at some point today to both the US and Canada website. I’ve been really wanting to see the Dark Wren DSJ but didn’t expect it to upload mid week.

Dark Wren Dance Studio Jacket

US finally got the Alberta Lake Resolution Hobo

Canada finally got Boom Juice Cool Racerback. Do you have it? is it nice in person? I really wanted this one when it first came out in the US but now I’m not sure. Although I do think it will look really great with Deep Wren/Deep Camo.

Rain On Jacket

Canada got another 105F Singlet in Pow Pink

Canada also got this Take 2 Bra

new ‘EVOL’ Roll Around Tee

January 15, 2015 / 9:27 pm

Has anybody tried on/purchased the Alberta Lake WU Roll downs? Thinking about pulling the trigger but there are some ugly reviews about sagging/losing shape and sheerness. Any insight would be appreciated! Thank you 🙂

• January 15, 2015 / 10:33 pm

I've heard great reviews of it on facebook. That particular colorway I have heard is about as opaque as Black Cherry, but not as thick and opaque as deep camo.

January 15, 2015 / 10:28 pm

LLM, I have the Boom Juice CRB. The color is absolutely gorgeous, but it is thin. I had purchased and returned it at full price, but bought it again when I saw it on markdown for $29 in my store.

• January 15, 2015 / 10:32 pm

Hmmm. The thinnnes concerns me a bit. It can be 'ok' depending on how dark the color is.

January 15, 2015 / 11:16 pm

If it's thin, it's going back. I don't need my mother of three flaws highlighted by too thin fabric, thanks.

January 15, 2015 / 11:22 pm

LLM has the resolution hobo hit stores yet? I missed it online.

• January 15, 2015 / 11:24 pm

It was a very limited store release in my area. My store got two and none of the other stores got any. I just happened to see the only Atomic Flower one in my store on a mannequin and I snatched it off. By the next day the other Alberta Lake one was gone.

January 15, 2015 / 11:51 pm

Hi LLM! You are on the ball – I inquired about boom juice in Vancouver awhile back …so glad I saw this post! I've ordered it now and hope it's not too thin where it will go back.