Product Drop Monday

No store photos yet of the latest goods other than these two but my store had the Cool To Street Bra, Cool To Street Tank, new Superb Tees, Grapefruit/Black Reversible Wunder Under Crops, Gator Green and Denim Blue Cool To Street Crops.

Cool To Street Bra

Cool To Street Bra

New Wunder Unders in store

July 6, 2015 / 7:13 pm

I mentioned this on another blog but I was told by my local store that individual stores will no longer be posting new product to their Facebook pages. Is this something that you have heard??

• July 6, 2015 / 7:24 pm

I saw that. I responded to your comment on that post but basically I'm not seeing why they would want to limit their marketing efforts. They want people exposed to their product images. I've asked a few people I know in stores and higher and nobody has heard of this policy.
      I think we are just seeing the typical summer slow down which will ramp up in August all the way to winter.

July 7, 2015 / 12:05 am

So strange…. The girl at my store in MN that chandlers their social media told me this. I have 3 stores in the Minneapolis area and none are posting mc new product. Don't you feel like the store FB pics have tapered off? Usually Monday we would see so many. Oh well, maybe she is wrong but keep your ears open:) thanks for your hard work!

July 7, 2015 / 12:05 am

Sorry for the auto correct mistakes!

• July 7, 2015 / 12:18 am

I did notice today especially is quite light on photos but I attributed that to first few weeks of summer vacation. I've put an email out to the digital media team and we'll see what they say.

I do know that stores rotate who gets that first batch of new merch, and who posts the first peek at them. For a while now it's been Troy but it used to be a store in Arizona. I wonder if that is what your ed meant, that they are sidelined from being the first to show product while another store may be asked to promote that they have it. I'll find out and get some answers for sure.

• J in TO
      July 7, 2015 / 12:37 am

I heard similar from a friend who works at a store in California.

July 7, 2015 / 1:14 am

It looks like they are consolidating the stores into one "community" Facebook page. My area would be Twins Cities. So instead of each of the three stores having their own page they will have one. I think it sucks. I have one store that is my home base store and I love being able to connect to them to see what is new in their store. Not every store receives the same merchandise at the the same time. Anyway, I'll let it rest;)

• July 7, 2015 / 1:20 am

I was just going through my newsfeed and saw 5 stores have posted the same type of message. That is incredibly short sighted of them.

July 7, 2015 / 2:26 am

Not a great move on their part … it is the store photos that really sell their clothes ….their website photos are far from flattering for the most part

July 7, 2015 / 2:37 am

pressed "dislike"
    and since the "bendgate" scandal lululemon is heading down the curb – fast -.