July 3, 2015 / 10:13 pm

My wallet is safe again this week. I tried the Wrap it Up tank in alarming red and I was so disappointed – it is more orangey-red than red. Boo. I was so looking forward to a red top. Then when I did try it on, the band around the rib cage for the bra was quite tight – and I am only a 34b — I tried my usual size 6 and it was a struggle. To get it off was even worse LOL I thought I was going to have ask someone to help pull it off. WOW! If it had been a true red I might have put up with the tight top, but because orangey colour wasn't really appealing, I left it behind…which I rarely do! The top did look great once it was on – though the panel/bra part behind the crossover pieces were very snug – definetley no bounce with this top! So I may still order the alarming red CRB – and decide if I really like it or not!

July 4, 2015 / 1:57 am

Love the gator green define jacket. Will be picking that up. But am sad to see that it is not the heathered poisden define. WHY ARE WE NOT GETTING THAT???!!! I have tried to get on Hey lululemon but have not been successful. LLM, do you know if this has been brought to Kaitlyn's attention?? I know I am being a bit obsessive but I want that define!! lol…

3. stylistadiva1
    July 5, 2015 / 2:39 am

LLM, Do you know if US stores will ship to a US address if the billing address is Canadian?

• July 5, 2015 / 2:43 am

Yes, I've ordered from the Aspen store and delivered to my US address using my Canadian credit card/Canadian billing address.

• stylistadiva1
      July 5, 2015 / 9:39 pm

Good to know! I think I will try it since we don't seem to be getting a lot of product that I'm interested in coming to Canadian stores lately. Can you recommend a particular US store/region that gets the most product/selection?

4. July 5, 2015 / 10:53 pm

I just snagged the cool to street bra and it's heavenly!!!! It's so comfy gives great support and shape..wore it all day yesterday and didn't even feel like I had a bra on!!