1. August 10, 2015 / 6:18 pm

Hi. I just subscribed to your blog, and I have a couple questions about it. What is Product Drop? What is the Lululemon Upload? (There is a tab on your blog about that, but I still don't know what it is…) Thanks!

August 10, 2015 / 6:28 pm

Hi! Do you know the colors of those Scubas? And of course, they increase the price on those too 🙁

August 10, 2015 / 6:35 pm

I like the rain jacket in Gator Green(?) with the pretty Butterfly print lining 🙂 Wonder what the price is this year? I bought the Black Right As Rain Jacket last year and it was $195. I think I prefer the way the hemline is on my Black one compared to the new style, mine is a little shorter at the front and longer at the back and has more of an A-line shape to it too, which I really like, it gives it a nice feminine shape. The new style looks more straight up and down.

I'm not loving the new Scuba Hoodie III. I guess I'll have to try it to know for sure, but I don't think it looks promising (for me). I don't like the new front seam and pocket design compared to the Scuba Hoodie II, also not loving that it's supposedly a more loose style than the Scuba II. Everything I loved about the Scuba II was changed 🙁 I'm happy for those of you who prefer this new style though, I just really hope the Scuba II's won't be replaced with them and that we'll still see them in new colours along with this style.

• August 10, 2015 / 6:43 pm

$195. Just got a picture of the hang tag to post.

August 10, 2015 / 6:53 pm

Thanks Lulumum!

August 10, 2015 / 6:45 pm

Just noticed the price increase on the new Scuba III's, up $10! I also noticed that all the new Define Jackets uploaded last week increased as well, up $10! I know in the past that the textured Defines were $118, so I can see that the Herringbone one would be that, but the others are not textured and they are $118 too 🙁 This is getting kind of ridiculous, $108 for a Scuba or a Define is more than enough, making them $118 is like robbery in my opinion, when do the price increases end?! I guess if everyone keeps on buying everything up then there will be no end to it. I just don't see what is so much better about the items that justifies a price increase.

• August 10, 2015 / 6:48 pm

Agree. These price increases are absurd. $118 for what is really a sweatshirt … is insane. DEF not buying

• August 10, 2015 / 6:52 pm

And the 'accidental' $48 CRB's. Every so often they try to do this and then have to pull back when they realize that customers don't appreciate it or accept it.

• August 10, 2015 / 7:00 pm

Totally. It really makes me question my own loyalty to this brand! I do love the Espresso color though and would love it in a CRB!

5. August 10, 2015 / 7:34 pm

Are the sea wheeze shoppers in stores?

• August 10, 2015 / 7:53 pm

I'll check my store today

6. August 10, 2015 / 7:42 pm

I was told by an ed at my store they are supposed to receive sea wheeze shoppers soon

7. August 10, 2015 / 8:13 pm

ooh those dark spots in the snakeskin print on a bra could potentially look like areola…..yikes

August 10, 2015 / 8:37 pm

Hahahaha! I had to scroll back up to take second look – so true! I agree with the ladies above on the price increases… it wouldn't be so obnoxious if it didn't coincide with a decrease in quality. I'm also not a fan of the new silhouette…. if it's a combo of the Scuba and the Daily, why not market it as the Daily Scuba and leave the just recently re-worked Scubas alone? Stop reinventing and jacking up the price on the favorites Lulu!