Sneak Peek: UK Upload

Definitely Raining Jacket – Soft Earth

I love this jacket and really like it in this color.

&Go Destination Jacket

&Go Destination Hoodie

Barre None Tank

&Go Where To Dress

&Go City Trek Trouser

I really like these but not the price

&Go Where-To Skirt

&Go City Skort

September 29, 2015 / 3:29 pm

Nope, not feeling any of this

September 29, 2015 / 3:35 pm

Kinda liking the peplum hoodie…we'll have to see in-store. Thanks LLM!

September 29, 2015 / 3:42 pm

I also like the peplum hoodie but would never pay full price. Seems like an item that would go on WMTM quickly

September 29, 2015 / 4:22 pm

Really boring.

5. September 29, 2015 / 4:33 pm

This upload might get expensive if AU/UK stuff gets here. I'm potentially liking &Go Hoodie, Rain on train on jacket, and &go dress. That means something from last week will have to go back, either Kanto jacket, Brushed WU or Fluffin awesome vest.

September 29, 2015 / 5:38 pm

The Peplum Hoodie would be so much better without that bulky and ugly zippered hood storage collar. I don't really get the attraction of any of the &Go stuff, but to each their own of course. I'm sure there is stuff that I like that others don't 🙂

September 29, 2015 / 5:51 pm

Agree on the ugly bulky zippered hood collar on an otherwise cute peplum hoodie…And ditto on the very underwhelming &Go stuff…feels like they just took extra fabric left over and said,"Hey let's make use of this and turn it into a dress/skirt/scarf,etc.

September 29, 2015 / 6:14 pm

Tried on the peplum hoodie this morning. The fleece is very cheap. The white fleece on the inside of the grey hoodie shed all over the t-shirt I had on underneath.

September 29, 2015 / 7:07 pm

The &Go dress and other items are perfect examples of items I'd rather buy elsewhere because they can be had in better colors/materials and for a better price. Lulu has a lot of great basics (I'd be shocked if I didn't have 50+ CRBs at this point), but the reality is that I shop at LLL for the items that I can't find somewhere else that have those unique Lulu features and styling.

September 29, 2015 / 7:34 pm

I totally agree with you!