Sneak Peek: Hong Kong Upload

Hong Kong got two specialty Limited Edition lines which I think we should be getting Thursday night for Black Friday. The reflective run line, and the *Shine On line.

Race With Grace 1/2 Zip II SE

Cool Racerback *Shine On

Energy Bra *Shine On

Fluffed Up Jacket

Scuba Hoodie III

I hate this print.

Align And Define Long Sleeve Tee

This I need. I need this in this color!

Swiftly Racerback

Loving the black heathered!

Runderful Pants

Wunder Under Pant III *SE

Again, I hate this print.

Wunder Under Crop High Rise

Speed Shorts

1. November 25, 2015 / 12:15 am

I like the define jacket color, but I don't like that little "opening" at the back. I've never looked closely at the defines before so I don't know if that's typical on all of them. I may order the long sleeve that you like, but I'm a little concerned about the lower back…

2. November 25, 2015 / 12:36 am

That Swiftly tank is the cutest thing I've seen in awhile!

November 25, 2015 / 1:37 am

Oh no, Berry Rumble Fluffed Up Jacket I want that one! And the BR black swiftly–would like ss or ls.

Scuba in pink & black – looks juvenile. Gradient pattern in the tight like other sports apparel makers items. But they have gone this way before, those swampy tights from last year/earlier this year.

4. November 25, 2015 / 1:47 am

I'm gonna go broke this week.

5. carrie
    November 25, 2015 / 4:10 am

are they shiny? i don't get the "shine on" thing.
    also – those CRBs look so short!

6. November 25, 2015 / 4:20 am

I'm liking several items here, thanksgiving week is going to be expensive !

November 25, 2015 / 4:33 am

I like the define color but not sure about the 'opening' at the back. Why can't they just make regular berry rumble define jackets? It's different I get it but not sure if I will wear it. I'm debating to get this berry rumble color or the tender violet if they do show up in the US.

8. November 25, 2015 / 12:13 pm

Do you know when the Black Friday sale will go up?

November 25, 2015 / 3:14 pm

Lulu doesn't have sales on Black Friday

November 26, 2015 / 1:56 am

They may not have amazing steals but if I recall correctly stores do some markdowns. I recall reading those comments in the past and it may depend on where you live

November 25, 2015 / 4:48 pm

I want the run and done neck warmer – boring I know. I bought the coco pique one and its awesome. A nice substitute for a scarf when you don't want the bulk but need your neck covered.

November 25, 2015 / 7:34 pm

Shine On = Classic Destruction

Except for the Energy Bra…

11. November 25, 2015 / 11:36 pm

Nothing exciting! The reflective gear looks ugly.

November 26, 2015 / 1:11 pm

Lulu had an online warehouse type sale last Black Friday if I remember correctly

13. November 26, 2015 / 2:30 pm

My store sent an email they are putting on "purple dots"?

November 26, 2015 / 5:44 pm

does anyone know what time the upload will be on Thursday? Will any of these items make it to the stores?

• November 26, 2015 / 9:31 pm

I'm not certain. I think there will be an upload late today because of black friday/thanksgiving (so my guess is 8ish, and then the following weeks I think it will be at 3ish. I will be checking throughout the evening and if you are signed up for my newsletter you should hopefully get a email alert from me as soon as it's up.

15. November 30, 2015 / 8:32 pm

A bit late, but I went to the LLL outlet store in Gilroy on Black Friday (they opened at midnight). Completely unplanned trip (we were actually trying to shop at The North Face outlet just a few doors down), but I got in line at 11:45. Got some great WMTM steals – A Hold Your Om Bra II for $9 and Sculpt shorts for my daughter for $5. Will try to remember for next year.