Sneak Peek: UK Upload

Oh boy, UK got a mother of an upload! Tons and tons of pretty items.

Down For A Run Jacket

Definitely Raining Jacket Black Grape

Tender Violet Define Jacket

Daily Practice Jacket Black Grape

Down For A Run Vest Forage Teal

Scuba Hoodie III Flashback Static Powder

Passage To Prana Sweater

Yogini 5 Year Long Sleeve

Wunder Under Pant High Rise Heathered Tender Violet

Speed Tight Giant Herringbone

Space Dye Camo Tender Violet

Runderful Pant

I need these. *NEED*!

Mind And Body Kit

I love my little Mind And Body Kit. I use it tons.

Free Flow Crop Diamond Jacquard Space Dye Tender Violet

November 3, 2015 / 3:43 pm

Are we getting all those Violets too? I am in huge trouble then…

November 3, 2015 / 4:04 pm

And… a heathered fuel green scuba iii… loveee

November 3, 2015 / 4:09 pm

NEEEED the runderful pant, the tender violet space dye tight, etc…. Ahhh I couldn't contain myself when I saw all this gorgeousness. Dying.

4. November 3, 2015 / 4:13 pm

Rulu pants??? OMGawd…i will get this in every color. I'm living in my Rulu Base Runner pants.

5. November 3, 2015 / 4:27 pm

Omg! Lots of goodies I like. I love tender violet, but I still have a CRB and a pair of WU crops from last time around. They have that odd hi- low waist band that lulu tried to do a few years ago. Maybe it's time for them to go and for me to get a new pair! My wallet is about to have a heart attack

November 3, 2015 / 4:39 pm

this is nothing but trouble…. hopefully we dont get hit with all of the good stuff at once! are those runderful pants black grape? does anyone know if the yogini LS is a TTS or side down item? thanks!

November 3, 2015 / 4:41 pm

I'm so excited for the passage prana sweater! I didn't get the passage sweater a few years ago and have regretted it since. And I think I need those runderful pants too. As well as all the black grape 😉 gonna be an expensive week!

8. November 3, 2015 / 5:35 pm

So glad I went to the store and didn't love the new winter jackets as much as my What the Fluff lines with the zip out fleece hood. Now I can concentrate on these cuties!!

9. November 3, 2015 / 5:55 pm

lulumum: what color pairing look great with black grape?

November 3, 2015 / 6:43 pm

Pretty much everything. Consider it a neutral. I've worn my black grape items with blues, greens, reds, pinks (along with the usual black and grey). I know Lulu paired it with creamsicle (an orange) a few years back but I don't wear orange.

November 3, 2015 / 6:17 pm

Hi LLM, The lining of the black grape definitely raining jacket you posted caught my eye immediately. It is funny though, when I went to the UK site, the black grape version there as of a few minutes ago has a different lining? Did you capture that image directly off the website? I would love to know where you saw that version.

November 3, 2015 / 6:41 pm

I think that blue/red snake print lining is for the navy definitely raining jacket. That's what it was for the North American one.

11. November 4, 2015 / 12:18 pm

You want to change your diet to a healthier one, but you must decide between the vegan diet or the vegetarian diet. To assist you with this, you need to analyse the differences and the benefits of the vegan diet and the vegetarian diet, and your decision will be primarily based on your reasons for why you wish to venture down this healthy road.