December 31, 2015 / 9:52 pm

Woooo Flurry Fighters are back! I don't like that color; I hope they get more than the black and white this year. Black Swan would be amazing <3. The swiftly is a a really pretty color, I might have to grab that.

2. stylistadiva1
    December 31, 2015 / 10:57 pm

I agree with Anon @1:52pm – love the Flurry fighter, but hoping for other colors too. I already have it in black from last year.

3. December 31, 2015 / 11:12 pm

I would love to try the flurry fighter! Can anyone tell me if its TTS or size up?

4. January 1, 2016 / 12:23 am

Wouldn't it be nice if the Flurry Fighter came in Desert Olive? Such a pretty colour and I need some tech fleece!

January 1, 2016 / 5:17 am

YES! I would grab it in a heartbeat.

January 1, 2016 / 12:54 am

@Cwags, if the flurry fighter fits like last year, it's a generous TTS.

• January 5, 2016 / 4:11 am

Thank you!

January 1, 2016 / 1:40 am

I like the heathered dashing purple LS swiftly. Desert Olive seems like a nice colour but where is the heathered dark green CRB for Canada? I haven't seen it in Toronto stores (nor online) although I believe someone has seen it in an Ontario store? Darker greens in winter, not light.

January 1, 2016 / 2:29 am

FYI About That Base LS in all colours on wmtm Canada for $59. That didn't take them long did it?

January 1, 2016 / 2:32 am

About That Base tight also up, $69. All sizes in both, all colours currently available.

January 1, 2016 / 2:58 am

If you have had your eye on this one: In A Cinch LS $69. Sizes 2&12 sold out in Zinfandel, size 2 sold out in heathered grey/raspberry.

January 1, 2016 / 4:43 am

Thanks for the tip! I actually ordered this earlier in the week in a different colour for full price, and it's still in transit. Going to order the sale colour now and return my $98 one once it arrives 🙂

January 1, 2016 / 6:56 am

I wish I knew whether the About That Base will go on WMTM in the US. One of the girls at my store was wearing the pants and I ordered them immediately they were so cute. I'll probably keep it no matter what but sale is always better than full price.