January 5, 2016 / 6:34 pm

In 2015, there has been some good pieces that were released, but not like past seasons – no doubt. It really makes me wonder whether the absence of Chip Wilson and wife(designer) was a big contributor in these designs/quality, etc.

2. January 5, 2016 / 7:18 pm

Totally off topic…but is there anyone in the market for the Down for a Run full zip jacket in black size 6?
    I purchased one on eBay without trying it on and it's too big for me. The seller does not except returns of exchanges 🙁 just want to be able to rebuy a size 4. (Confirmed at store it is authentic lululemon)

January 6, 2016 / 12:14 am

If you can't sell it here or to a friend, try tradesy. I sell (and buy) a lot of stuff on there and it's a much better experience than ebay. I hope you can get your jacket! I love mine and I'm so happy it finally got cold enough for me to wear it.

• January 6, 2016 / 4:07 am

Okay! Thank you so much! I know, it's such a cute jacket!!!

January 5, 2016 / 8:49 pm

I just made an order with Kit and Ace and got it in 2 days! They had some basic tops on sale for 50-75% so thought it was worth trying. 🙂 Anyone here like Kit and Ace items?

January 5, 2016 / 8:55 pm

I just got my order too and the blue is soooo beautiful!! I'm between 6 and 8 for tops and I really liked them in my bigger size!!

January 5, 2016 / 9:06 pm

What size you do you normally wear in Lulu? I wear between a 2 and 4, mostly 4, and ordered 2's and 4's in Kit and Ace. Do you find it's comparable to Lulu's sizes?

January 5, 2016 / 11:55 pm

I only got to try tops. Im a 6 in a lulu swiftly but I really prefer wearing an 8 so I'd say that was the same for my Kit and Ace experience. I did notice that shoulder seams are narrower in the 6 and not as comfy as an 8 for me. I'm pretty broad shoulders so that may be why I like the 8s better on my kit and ace orders

January 6, 2016 / 7:28 pm

I'm obsessed with Kit and Ace now. LOL Their packaging was very nice delivered, too.

4. January 31, 2016 / 8:45 pm

Hi! I have an odd question, does anyone know if there is a difference in length between the 6 and 8 for the sweaty endeavour tight? I'm usually a 6,however I bought the 8 and kinda regretting it because the legs seem a bit long and bunch up. Wondering if I should exchange them for a 6, or perhaps they are just made long in general. I'm 5'4 and 135lbs. Thanks!