1. January 20, 2016 / 6:50 pm

I was considering ordering Rain for Daze jacket, but now after seeing these pictures I probably won't. Looks pretty ordinary for the price

2. January 20, 2016 / 8:58 pm

I would love a Rain for Daze jacket, so hope we get it here in Canada next week 🙂

January 20, 2016 / 11:37 pm

i am getting my Rain for Daze jacket tomorrow. I'll post a fit review when i receive in Friday! 🙂

January 21, 2016 / 3:02 am

I don't get the appeal of the Rain for Daze jacket at all. It looks pretty frumpy.

January 21, 2016 / 6:29 am

I tried the Rain For Daze at the store and it fit really big in my tts 6. I would definitely size down to a 4 if I was purchasing it.

January 21, 2016 / 1:01 pm

Anon Jan 20-10:29, what did you think of the cinched waist, did it sit properly at your waist or did it sit high. In the these pics the sleeves look really long, what can you tell us about them and the sleeve cuff, is there elastic there to help push them up???

January 21, 2016 / 1:04 pm

The Rain On Train On Jacket picture with the hood up and the black fabric across her forehead makes the jacket look like it was made for a nun. It really looks to me like a nun's habit hood! Am I the only one that thinks that?

8. January 21, 2016 / 6:41 pm

OT- Did anyone else see the huge product dump of Ivivva stuff on Zulily this morning? There were so many things. It was like a warehouse sale.

9. January 21, 2016 / 11:46 pm

someone on lulumum posted that they listed a bunch of ivvivc stuff on zulily today…

January 22, 2016 / 1:13 am

Wow FTBW bra in going grape/bumbleberry on USA wmtm – Lucky you if you are a size 2 or 4 on the US side. this version of the bra sold out immediately when it was first released.

January 22, 2016 / 4:38 pm

The black grape Runderful pants are on WMTM this morning, (Fri Jan 22) if anyone is interested. I have been watching for them and grabbed a pair….

January 23, 2016 / 2:56 am

I got my Run for Daze jacket and it is so cute! I stuck with my TTS 4 and it is fine. You can adjust the width by the cinches on each side of the jacket. I got the beige/striped jacket. Very cute!

January 23, 2016 / 3:22 am

The rain for daze jacket looked ridiculous on me. The cinched waist part sat super high on my torso and I'm pretty sure mine is normal length. Because it sat so high it made the flared part stick away out. It looked silly and sloppy.