Gather Me Slightly Jacket, Tranquil Tank, Twisted Dune Speed Tight

Tranquil Tank, Twisted Dune Speed Tight

Gather Me Slightly Jacket

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

February 23, 2016 / 9:07 pm

I bought two gather me slightly jackets. I love love them! Perfect fit in the shoulders which is something I've been struggling with for jacket from lulu in the past.

2. February 23, 2016 / 9:22 pm

OOH..the Gather me Slightly looks interesting. 🙂 Has anyone tried on the 5 mile vest?

3. February 23, 2016 / 10:39 pm

I just received the black Gather Me Slightly order from the last upload and it is a very lovely jacket. If theres is nothing interesting in todays upload, I will definitely order another one in the dandy digie.

February 23, 2016 / 11:12 pm

I am waiting for the Gather Me Slightly to come out in some other spring colours (hopefully). I really like that it has thumbholes and is lined in mesh but I wish the sleeves were lined as well. The neck detail is really nice but is very bulky when the hood is inside. It also runs big, I had to size down one size for a good fit.

5. February 24, 2016 / 1:13 pm

I am interested in this as well. Is it tts or size down? Is there any venting under the arms?

February 24, 2016 / 3:44 pm

I feel that it is tts. I'm not sure on the venting however. But I purchased mine in my TTS.