Foli Manifesto Bali Breeze Tofino Teal Cool Racerback, Serene Crop

I adore these photos from the Honolulu store. Amazing!! I tore the tags off my Foli Manifesto Cool Racerback and wore it to the gym and I really love it a lot. I haven’t ripped the tags off so fast for a Cool Racerback in a long time.

Foli Manifesto Bali Breeze Tofino Teal Cool Racerback, Serene Crop

May 5, 2016 / 11:51 pm

Such a pretty color but Sadly I don't like the text print.

2. May 6, 2016 / 1:41 am

Lulumum, what it is about the crb that you love so much? What is the material like? What does it say on it? I love the colour but am not sure about the text.Love these photos!

• May 6, 2016 / 1:44 am

Well I love teal, but I especially love it in combination with bali breeze. I find the print actually really pretty and not noticeably text. It's more like swirly foliage with an interesting movement. I haven't actually looked at what the words say but I assume each swirl is a part of the Lululemon manifesto. It's definitely a polyester based material but it's softer than all the other polyester CRB's that have been out. I am really someone that doesn't care for text on tops but this version of it definitely reads more like a print then text.

May 6, 2016 / 2:06 am

These pictures <3

May 6, 2016 / 4:22 am

ahhh these are adorable!!!

5. May 6, 2016 / 5:28 am

Thank you so much for your review on the crb. Now I think I want it because the colours are beautiful! 🙂