Australia Upload

Not a lot of previews on the Australian upload for us today, except for the Tuck And Flow LS in Silver Spoon Angel Wing. I can hear everyone go crazy over that one already. I have the original so I’m glad I can avoid having to chase this one down.

Tuck And Flow LS Silver Spoon Angel Wing

Race Your Pace LS Space Dye Camo Seal Grey

1. June 27, 2016 / 3:50 pm

Lulumum, is the tuck and flow a tts item?

2. June 27, 2016 / 3:53 pm

Yes it is. If you size down, the pleat at the back doesn't sit right.

June 27, 2016 / 4:02 pm

I am wanting the Heathered Inkwell Tuck and Flow and the new Rest Less Hoodie with new print in the Heathered Denim Blue, GORGEOUS!!!

June 27, 2016 / 7:34 pm

I'm dying for the Rest Less too. I have the gray one and I love it. That blue is gorgeous!

June 27, 2016 / 5:55 pm

I'm hoping to see more items in Angel Wing for Canada for upcoming fall season (If I remember correctly we start seeing this stuff in August). Really love that colour! I got both a Scuba 2 and an In Flux Jacket in Angel Wing last end of summer/early fall and since then have been hoping for an Angel Wing CRB (a nice thick Luon one) and Angel Wing Swiftly tops in all the styles. …maybe an Angel Wing Define Jacket, Rulu tops, and a solid Rulu Vinyasa Scarf too! Angel Wing everything!!

June 27, 2016 / 5:58 pm

Also, really hope we'll see the Race Your Pace Long Sleeves back again this fall for Canada and US! Love those too!

June 27, 2016 / 6:47 pm

Angel wing is one if my favorite lulu colors but I wish they made solid items, rather than muddy it with grey stripes.

June 27, 2016 / 9:53 pm

I want and Angel Wing CRB solid, too! Please please please! I'm also having a problem with my comments disappearing when I write on mobile and this happened three times. I've stopped since then and only comment on my computer.

June 30, 2016 / 12:03 am

@Anon 2:53 PM – happens to me all the time on LLM blog. Might even happen on computer, comment disappearing. Sometimes I can comment on mobile. I can comment on LLA on mobile usually but sometimes those disappear too (LLA never a problem via computer). Thought I had figured it out that I could only use Chrome for both but lately even that is not true.

P.S. Trying this again as it is not working, now telling me it cannot contact reCaptcha

• June 30, 2016 / 7:14 pm

This is really strange. Sometimes on my end I get a multiples of the same comment. Sometimes when the comments disappear they reappear later – it's something to do with the blogspot server being busy I think.