Pop Cut Multi Fast Lane Singlet, Hot Hottie Shorts, Take Ten Hoodie, City Sky Run By Skirt, Speed Shorts High Waisted

Pop Cut Multi Fast Lane Singlet, Hot Hottie Shorts

Speed Shorts *High Waisted, Sunaway Runaway 1/2 Zip, new long line bra

Possibly called ‘Take Ten Hoodie’, City Sky Run By Skirt

Beat The Heat LS

June 14, 2016 / 8:32 pm

Don't like that open back long sleeve one bit. The pop cut singlet looks very fun. I don't like it enough to buy as it seems it will look dated.

• June 14, 2016 / 8:34 pm

Thats my concern with the pop cut too. I picked it up in store yesterday and quite liked it but put it back because it already almost seemed dated. I may order it tonight to actually try it on but it's loud and that print may only have a moment.

June 14, 2016 / 9:38 pm

I third that about it being dated. I jumped to buy the speed shorts in that print when I first saw it, then thought about it for a minute and realized they looked too 80s.

• June 16, 2016 / 5:49 am

I got the pop cut multi print in the race to place hat because I like it but think it will last more in a hat form. Not to mention it has so many colors in it, that it matches with nearly every solid color I own.

• June 16, 2016 / 5:50 am

June 14, 2016 / 8:54 pm

I tried on the high waisted speeds today and they were a fail for me. I also tried on the LS but the back was far too open for me. I love open backed shirts but this one did not work. I found it to be a bit too small. I'm a tts 4 and I found the 6 to be a bit more fitted than I would like.

June 14, 2016 / 9:02 pm

I just tried that blue tank on in store today, it's really cute! Came in a heathered black and heathered boom juice too 🙂

June 14, 2016 / 9:17 pm

Wow it looks like the less material we use the more money we make!!!!!

5. June 14, 2016 / 9:59 pm

I just bought it today. It's really fun. The print is fun and with a solid bottom it's just enough of the print.

June 14, 2016 / 11:18 pm

I like this print too, it's pretty and fun!

June 15, 2016 / 10:26 pm

The shorts in the first images are fast lane shorts, not Hotty hot shorts 🙂