August 4, 2016 / 8:38 pm

The Hounds Camo colour does look really vibrant and pretty in the first photos.

When I got to the first Greyvy Align Crops photo, I have to admit, that I couldn't figure out what that white thing was, it looked like a huge white diaper or something at first glance!

The FTBW bra sure takes over and is only full display with the CRB II. It's almost too much. I think we may be at the point where showing this much of your bra could be considered kind of ridiculous. Just my opinion, I know, a lot of you really like this look and that's fine with me, I just don't personally like it.

August 4, 2016 / 8:41 pm

I agree – it's super played out at this point.

August 4, 2016 / 8:40 pm

Hahaha those bottoms must be really sheer…why else would you have someone else come over and flip the shirt tied around your waist over your butt like a diaper? More of that LLL quality we've come to know!

• August 4, 2016 / 9:22 pm

LOL, true! It's an odd thing to leave the white shirt like that when you're taking product photos, so something is definitely up with the pants.

August 5, 2016 / 12:37 am

lol exactly what I thought before I got to the comments: what is with the diaper? appalling. even if the bottoms are not sheer – which they surely are.

I will never buy that CRBii. Can't stand it.

August 5, 2016 / 2:43 am

confused by what that white thing is….?! such an unflattering photo. and the crb ll is not helping either, the racerback is too slim!
    on a positive note her actual body, back and arms look ripped! love it

August 5, 2016 / 1:02 pm

I purchased the Hounds Camo Pace Rival Crops yesterday in my local store and I LOVE the print. Might end up getting the hotty hots as well in that print. I tried on the 2 in 1 tank and hated it! It was hard to get on and even harder to get off. I can't even imagine how I'd be able to remove it after a arms workout…LOL!