1. October 20, 2016 / 11:50 am

Can someone tell me why people in the photos keep standing on their pants??

October 20, 2016 / 4:21 pm

If you spend much time in a yoga studio you will see this frequently. I find at the beginning of class it keeps me from slipping on my mat. Once I'm warm I pull them up. I think some just wear it like that for looks.

October 20, 2016 / 5:05 pm

To each their own of course, if you like it then do it! but personally I don't like the looks of it. I do lots of yoga but actually don't see this in any of the classes I've attended or maybe just never noticed.

October 20, 2016 / 2:17 pm

this article was posted on January 4, 2016. not that it should be dismissed, but it's not the most recent.

October 20, 2016 / 4:38 pm

BS. They are just laying the groundwork for the company transfer to another country. We are all expecting this for a while now.

October 20, 2016 / 4:44 pm

Agree with you 9:38.

October 20, 2016 / 5:00 pm

no new wmtm today? maybe not after last weeks big one…

October 20, 2016 / 5:58 pm

maybe they are 'punishing' us for all the Facebook comments. Lulu, please know we already feel punished enough just by your product releases and prices in general.

October 20, 2016 / 7:20 pm

@anon 10:58 lol!! But, on a positive note I have noticed that they are improving on the colour story aspect of things. Meaning releasing matching colours and prices that are easily paired with others. ( that used to drive me crazy) on the negative side of that, the problem is I don't particularly like he pieces they are releasing. But I have been able to pick up a few things this fall, just nowhere near the normal.

• October 21, 2016 / 3:30 pm

Fair bit on the Uk site and believe it or not all the dottie tribe print items are in wmtm. Who would've thought?!!

October 20, 2016 / 10:07 pm

I would have to say the Pencil Lace print is one of the nicest prints I have seen in a long time.