Fresh Tracks 1/2 Zip, Fresh Track Pants, Shanti Sherpa Mittens and Scarf

I was really curious to see what these Fresh Track Pants looked like on with that strange taper. They look like Adidas soccer pants.

Fresh Tracks 1/2 Zip, Fresh Track Pants, Shanti Sherpa Mittens and Scarf

*Make sure to check out with EBATES online (referral commissions are earned) and take advantage of the apple pay to get your $25 gift card. Don’t forget the holiday return period is now in effect. You’ve got until January 8th to make returns.

November 30, 2016 / 4:15 am

I think those track pants look cute! I didn't give them a second look based on the website models, but on this girl they look adorable! However, at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, what's a tapper? I have never heard that expression and wonder if there's something about the pants I should be looking for…

• November 30, 2016 / 4:16 am

Sorry, it was meant to say taper. So narrower at the ankles.

November 30, 2016 / 3:48 pm

I don't mind the taper but my problem lies with none of their pants being made long enough anymore. I have a long inseam and none of their casual sweatpant type of items ever work because they are 7/8 length on me.

Now their new version of the speed tight just went up 2" now too. I was needing a new pair but now they aren't long enough 🙁

November 30, 2016 / 6:24 pm

THIS!! I feel your pain!

November 30, 2016 / 7:14 pm

AND why are there so many pants that are 7/8 to start with? Ok, it's handy for shorter people to avoid hemming, but what about the rest of us? Is there any reason you would ever want a 7/8 pant? Ok, maybe following a trend, but really, why would you want that? It makes your legs look shorter and stubbier and it's not like one or two inches less fabric is going to cool you off in warm weather.

December 1, 2016 / 11:44 pm

I am only 5'2" and I never hem my tights. I think they look ok bunched up. I don't mind. The only pants I ever hem are grooves and wide leg pants. Not sure why they need to shorten tights. And I never understood why they added inches to wu crops either.