Ombre and Shibori Wunder Under Pants

Shibori Wunder Under Pants

I mentioned in my fit review that I got special washing instructions for these pants but others that have purchased these pants today have not recieved the same instructions so that may have just been an individual suggestion and not a company directive. I think I’m going to keep mine and see how they do in the wash. They are really lovely and pretty much perfect (if they don’t have any colorfast issues).

Ombre Wunder Under Pants

I am so interested in these black ones but I’m worried that the fade in the print will be lost on me since I am short. Worth a try at least to see.

1. October 25, 2016 / 8:30 pm

I'd love the ombré in a HT as I'm only 5'6 with short legs. Although I have the houndstooth dip-dye WUP from a few years back and even tucked under, the ombré effect is very visible…

October 25, 2016 / 8:32 pm

I love that the ombre is very subtle. Is the sizing for luxtreme wunder unders the same as full on luon?

October 25, 2016 / 9:14 pm

Yes it's the same .. i wear size 8 in both and to be honest, I feel that luxtreme stretches more. So definetly don't size up!

October 25, 2016 / 9:21 pm

Weird. I find that the luxtreme runs tighter so I always size up in luxtreme!

October 25, 2016 / 9:47 pm

Thanks for the info. I am not near a store and I don't own any luxtreme yet 🙂

October 26, 2016 / 5:40 am

I wear the same size in Luxtreme , it's just more compressive and more slimming than Luon

October 25, 2016 / 9:48 pm

It does. I am a 4 or 6 in luon too! Thanks:)

3. October 25, 2016 / 9:52 pm

FWIW, I was at a St. Louis Lulu today and received the same instructions re:washing. They said it is also true of the ombré leggings. It was enough to scare me off until there is some feedback.

October 25, 2016 / 10:05 pm

Anyone know what the difference between a lululemon The Local store is and a regular store? Is this like a showroom?

October 26, 2016 / 2:20 am

I purchased the black ombre this morning in my local store. I went looking for a black pair of leggings, so I liked that it was something different and subtle. I am normally a size 4, sometimes 6. I tried both on and the 4 was definitely the right size for me. I felt like I would be pulling the 6 up all the time. I am also only 5'0 tall. I was worried about hemming the ombre off, but even rolled under I still loved them and didn't lose the effect. Hope that answers sone questions!

6. October 26, 2016 / 6:25 am

Love the ombre..so pretty, even for casual wear.